The organ at St. George's United reformed Church, Hartlepool, UK

The church was opened in 1902, and the organ  built by J.J. Binns in 1904 using its Patent Tubular Pneumatic action. 
Church & Co. overhauled  it in 1976.
It was converted in 1998 to electropneumatic action by John Lightbown  The casework was built by Newcombe & Newcombe.

Detailed information about this organ can be found by clicking on 
the following link: The National Pipe Organ Register
Click ‘On line organ information sources’, click The NPOR, then insert "George Hartlepool", 
or  insert NPOR entry N04270.

                                                                                                 

Right click on the treble clef then choose "save target as" to download and hear a small sample of organ music played on this instrument. Open with Windows Media Player.

home page

Forthcoming events

contacts

links

Organs

Aims 

miscellaneous

Archived Newsletters

Archived Events